‘B Fitness and Wellbeing’ or ‘us’, ‘I’ or ‘we’ refers to Elizabeth Atkinson, the owner of the website and business. ‘You’ refers to the client, user and viewer of the website or programmes.
- The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about B Fitness and Wellbeing and the services we offer. We reserve the right to make alterations and corrections to the information contained in this website at any time without notice.
- No warranties and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- No part of this website may be considered public domain. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All images, text and other files are the property of B Fitness and Wellbeing, Holistic Core Restore or Your Marketing Specialist and may not be copied, downloaded or used for any purpose without the expressed, written permission.
- From time to time we may also include links to other websites, these links are provided for your convenience to provide further information, they do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites and make no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites.
- The information contained on this website may contain technical, typographic and other errors. The information on these pages will be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We have the right to change the prices featured or mentioned on this website at any time without prior notice. If any price is obviously incorrect, we will not be bound by it. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information on these pages up to date or liability for failure to do so.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms & Conditions of Business
Health screening questionnaires must be completed before the start of any personal training sessions or exercise classes.
Payment for programmes and classes must be made upfront and is non refundable except expressly agreed by us on an individual basis.
- We reserve the right to change fees and payments for the good and benefit of the sessions.
- If you have any enquiries or complaints then please address them to Biddie Atkinson either in private at the end of the session or to email@example.com.
- We are not responsible for the loss of personal items or damage to personal property, either on the premises or in the parking areas.
Statement of Agreement
This statement is for guidance only. It is not a legally binding agreement between you (you) and Elizabeth Atkinson or B Fitness and Wellbeing (we, us) and does not create any obligations which either must meet.
This agreement starts once you are in the studio for indoor sessions or at the agreed meeting place for the outdoor sessions.
Our commitment to you
We will not ask you to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities during a session.
We will make every reasonable effort to make sure that the equipment and environment are in a safe condition for you to use and enjoy.
We will consider what adjustments would be reasonable to make to allow you to fully access the sessions if you have a disability or health condition with ongoing assessments of your fitness and health.
If a session is cancelled, we will make every effort to give reasonable notice to those expected and anyone affected will be able to make alternative arrangements.
- You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use the equipment or join a session you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice and inform us.
- You agree to advise us immediately of any changes to the details you have provided on your health screening forms completed at your consultation appointment and ensure its all complete before starting any classes and will update as and when your health and fitness change.
- Your health is your responsibility and you must ensure you are properly equipped as well as physically and medically fit to proceed with the normal routines of exercise. We will not be responsible for any injury, accident, illness , loss or misadventure caused to or suffered by the Member or any other persons or guests covered by this agreement. Please read our Disclaimer.
- You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities which you have been told are not suitable for you.
- You should let your instructor know immediately if you feel ill when using our equipment or facilities. Instructors are not qualified doctors but the trainer has small First Aid box in the car.
- Participants must conduct themselves in a considerate, well-mannered fashion at all times including entering and leaving the class and be mindful of others enjoying the areas close by, for instance by being respectful in the sessions in the parks.
- Considerate/courteous attendance, informing non attendance in reasonable time ( 24 hours) and understanding that unless agreed in certain circumstances then sessions will be lost through non attendance.
If you need to change your booked session contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this. Once you inform in advance they will email back confirmation that the session has been rebooked. This is at our discretion and under certain circumstances. If possible it will be rescheduled but if no notice is given or no contact is made then the class, place and payment will be forfeit.
By signature of the Health Screening questionnaires (PARQ), online screening submissions, paper versions or Scholarship agreements the participant confirms that they and all persons covered by this agreement approve the above agreement.
Our commitment to you
- We will not ask you to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities during a session.
- We will make every reasonable effort to make sure that the equipment and environment are in a safe condition for you to use and enjoy.
- We will consider what adjustments would be reasonable to make to allow you to fully access the sessions if you have a disability or health condition with ongoing assessments of your fitness and health.
- If a session is cancelled We will make every effort to give reasonable notice to those expected and anyone affected will be able to make alternative arrangements.
As signed on the screening forms by your agreement with this, your photographs or your baby’s photograph or name may be used in promotions for the classes in leaflets or on Social Media. You agree for permission of this unless you opt out in writing.
We may need to collect and process personal information about you including your name, age, address, medical and physical well being and contact details such as your telephone number and e-mail address. If you make block bookings your payment details will be needed to pay into the account. These details will be made available upon request.
What is personal information collected for and how is it used?
In order to:
- reply to your enquiries and requests for information;
- customise the service provided to you;
- carry out market research ;
- send you newsletters, surveys or other information about the sessions and any changes by Social Media, e-mail or text.
- publish on the Social Media page with your consent, your ”before and after” stories.
- to promote and market further sessions to you and working with other local small businesses in helping to promote their relevant services too. Here certain personal information, with consent, may be passed onto these third parties for them to contact you.
You have a right to access the personal data that is held about you. Please ask the Instructor for more information on obtaining a copy of the personal information held.
Elizabeth Atkinson is a sole trader under the trading name of B Fitness and Wellbeing.
email us here : email@example.com
The information provided in any PDF or paper copies of Nutritional guidance or advice or eBook or sessions is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your healthcare practitioner, or any other health care professional.
You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or as a substitute for medication or other treatment prescribed by your healthcare practitioner. You should consult a healthcare practitioner before starting any diet, fast, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication or nutritional supplement, or if you suspect you might have a health problem.
Each person is different, and the way you react to a particular food or product may be significantly different from the way other people react to such product or food. You should consult your healthcare practitioner regarding any potential adverse interactions between medication you are currently taking and food based nutritional supplements or programs.
If you are to take part in any form of exercise or nutritional programming, you must get your doctors approval before beginning any exercise programme or following any nutritional advice. You must consult with your doctor prior to starting any exercise program, if you have any current medical condition and/or medications or any current/previous injury that could possibly contraindicate any form of exercise. Readers take full responsibility for that of their personal safety, including knowing their limits when exercising. The exercises and nutrition tips are not intended as a substitute for any exercise plan or nutritional programme that may have been prescribed by a doctor or any other health professional. Do not perform any exercise until you have been shown the correct technique by a qualified personal trainer or gym instructor. Always ask for help if unsure. Always warm up and cool down prior to and post any physical activity. If you experience any light headedness, dizziness, or shortness of breath when exercising, immediately stop exercising and consult a doctor. If you are sedentary, overweight, have high blood pressure or diabetic please consult your doctor before exercising. Discuss any and all nutritional advice with either a doctor or a registered nutritionist. If your doctor or health professional advises you not to exercise or follow any specific nutrition plan, follow his or hers advise.
Reiki and Crystal Healing Disclaimer
The nature of Reiki is not to cause harm. It is a gentle but powerful therapy so be cautious. This is not a substitute for medical advice, and any advice or suggestions given are merely just the feelings of the practitioner and should not be taken as medical advice. The client should consult a medical practitioner in all matters concerning health and any symptoms that may have been disclosed or suggested. Reiki and the practitioner is not a qualified medical professional and wont diagnose conditions, merely interpret the energy flow in certain areas.
Disclaimer for Holistic Core Restore®
The session and homework exercises within the Holistic Core Restore® programmes were created for women requiring a general programme to strengthen their Pelvic Floor and entire core and those suffering from the symptoms of ‘Genuine Urinary Stress Incontinence’ – in simple terms, as pressure is created in your core, your weakened Pelvic Floor muscles aren’t able to do their job of supporting your outlets, namely your urethra (where you pee from), your bladder, your vagina and your anus/rectum.
There are many other symptoms and causes of Pelvic Floor Dysfunction and incontinence including neural dysfunction and structural dysfunction such as Prolapse (which can happen to any of the pelvic organs and has varying degrees). In extreme/clinical cases, it would be prudent to seek help from a specialist Women’s Health Physiotherapist/Physical Therapist, a Gynaecologist or Obstetrician as your recovery might require a greater level of intervention. But rest assured, seeking more thorough help IS the way to go. Don’t take a short-cut when it comes to your health.
The content of all of the programmes are not intended as substitute for a thorough medical evaluation and treatment of your condition and each Ambassador will take you through an extremely through Health Questionnaire and screening system BEFORE deciding whether the programme is right for you.