The B Fitness Holistic Core Restore® programme is the foundation to your fitness and wellbeing.
Ladies, it’s time to take back control.
Build a stronger core that will continue to support you in the years to come. Designed for women in all life stages, this fitness programme gives you back control of your pelvic floor strength.
Answer yes to any of the following to find out if the Holistic Core Restore® programme is right for you:
- Do you suffer from those “oops” moments when you laugh, cough or sneeze?
- Do you want to regain control of your pelvic floor after childbirth?
- Do you want to tighten your tummy and restore your confidence?
- Are you suffering from early prolapse or abdominal separation symptoms?
- Do you have lower back or shoulder pains?
- Are you looking for a low impact fitness programme?
The Holistic Core Restore® programmes were created for Women who are ready to take charge of not only their Pelvic and Core Health but also their total wellbeing. Women who are ready to invest in preventative strategies and deep restorative strategies as they go through their lifephases knowing that ‘self-care’ is the greatest gift any woman can give to herself.
The Holistic Core Restore® programmes are for women who may or may not have experienced some degree of pelvic dysfunction and want to empower themselves through education and CONSISTENT ACTION so that they don’t become a statistic. All the programmes are for women who understand that their nutrition has a key role in their Pelvic Health and are ready to make the changes that support healing and wellbeing. This is for women looking to improve the symptoms of the simpler end of Urinary Stress Incontinence (USI) – in simple terms, as pressure is created in your Core, your weakened Pelvic Floor muscles aren’t able to do their job of supporting your outlets, namely your urethra (where you pee from), your bladder, your vagina and your anus/rectum.
This fitness programme uses body weight exercises and a variety of equipment (which you get to keep). It is a perfect blend incorporating the principles of pilates and yoga, stretching, bodyweight and resistance exercises to strengthen your entire body.
Together, we focus on your core foundation which can improve mind, life and body.
PLACES STILL AVAILABLE FOR OUR FEBRUARY COURSE IN POCKLINGTON
Next EveryWoman Groups are held at The Box Health and Fitness Studio
Monday 19 February at 10.15am.
Monday 19 February at 8.15pm.
Tuesday 20 February at 1.30pm.
Friday 23 February at 12.45pm.
Every Woman 1-2-1 can be booked when mutually convenient.
So what is Holistic Core Restore®?
Our unique signature ground breaking exercise programmes that focus on connecting to and strengthening your pelvic floor and core so it’s fit for purpose. This isn’t your average lift and squeeze Pelvic Floor exercises, we move the whole body in order to speak to the Pelvic Floor to rebuild your internal foundations progressing as we go. It is suitable for almost all woman in all life stages, from pregnancy through to menopause.
Immerse yourself into a programme to get your body shape and function back and upgrade your fitness and wellbeing. We use a blend of pilates, stretching, yoga, bodyweight and a variety of resistance exercises to strengthen your entire body with a focus on your core; abdominal muscles and pelvic floor.
- We all know that after pregnancy, birth, Hysterectomy or other Gynae surgery that you need help recovering on a deeper level.
- You need to heal, recover and return to a functioning body and you know there is more to it than a few squeezes at the traffic lights and endless crunches.
- You may be experiencing back and shoulder pain, snacking on sugary foods and binging without feeling full.
- We could help you make some changes so your nutrition could be working more towards supporting your healing.
- You may have tried different classes in your effort to tighten your tum and banish those leaky pelvic floor moments.
- Your tummy feels disconnected and not quite as it used to.
- You are confused about what is appropriate exercise to do to help and regain your core strength.
- While it is very true that there are many exercises that you should avoid, there is so much that you can do. The exercise needs to be bespoke to you and where you are in recovery, whether your babies are 6 weeks old or into their twenties.
Preservation is a key focus with this programme, for life; your health, your fitness, your stress, your sanity, you feeling good in your body, family time, continence ( because without being secure in that then the stresses it places on your life are beyond challenging), and reduced enjoyment of life. Aim to keep your bits where they should be for the next few decades and enjoy doing things for YOURSELF. Be in it with your body for the long term. Respect your body now and let it let you know you are supporting it well.
What are the benefits?
- You train with me personally as your complete guide with no more guessing or wondering what to do meaning you will achieve much more than on your own.
- In depth health assessment, tummy check ( to measure any abdominal gap you may have) so we can meet you where you are and progress realistically and effectively.
- You’ll be the confident owner of a stronger back, a better-looking firmer flatter tummy and of course a stronger and better-functioning Pelvic Floor.
- Fitter, stronger and have increased flexibility, stability and gentle body toning in just a few weeks.
- You leave each session feeling both invigorated, strengthened, motivated and calmer with a sense of balanced energy.
- Our low impact exercise programme will improve mind, life and body especially your core and pelvic floor.
- Develop your overall strength by reconnecting to your core and building up from this foundation.
- As you stretch, bend, move purposefully and breathe your way through a series of functional exercise routines. We incorporate and include elements of pilates, yoga and bodyweight exercises as part of our programmes, starting with the foundation programme.
- Increase your flexibility and strength leaving you feeling stronger and more centered.
- Breathing is central to our programmes and teamed with our simple structured moves and stretches give you a holistic workout that’s both effective and low impact.
- Improve your posture, strength and flexibility, be more core aware with a stronger more in control pelvic floor, fewer leaks and a body becoming more balanced as we progress with our wellbeing element of the programme leaving your mind and energy more balanced.
Plus you get:
- Immediate access to our PDF’s
- Online membership site of knowledge, downloads and exercise videos for you to follow in your own time, in addition to our sessions.
- Includes your ‘keep forever kit’ – including 2 balls and 2 bands.
- Education Booklet
- Holistic Core Restore Nutrition and Recipe Guide to help you with your healing
1-2-1 coaching for 8 weeks: £317
1-2-1 Coaching for 6 weeks: £247
Small group coaching for 12 weeks: £137
Small group coaching for 8 weeks: £117
Small group coaching for 6 weeks:£ 107
For so many of us, fitness = strength, but in reality, fitness = strength, mobility, flexibility and the ability to move between tension and relaxation with ease.
Before you start there is a comprehensive screening to assess if this exercise based course is suitable for you. Then if this course is a great fit you are ready to start; you will receive your comprehensive education booklet and all the equipment and kit you will need to follow the exercise programme in sessions and at home, for now and to keep. You will also receive weekly emails with further information and education as we progress. You will receive log in details for the online membership hub where you have access to videos to follow at home between sessions and a wealth of further education for yourself.
You will attend once a week for either 6, 8 or 12 weeks where we will progress through the exercises, discuss topics relevant to your health, fitness and wellbeing including nutrition and self care.
1-2-1 coaching is available as 12 weeks ( Complete Core), 8 weeks ( EveryWoman followed by Heat) or 6 weeks ( EveryWoman only). Our bespoke Diastasis programme is only available as 1-2-1 coaching lasting 4 weeks. Heavy is coming soon as a 12 week course as 1-2-1 only.
Small group coaching is available as 12 weeks ( EveryWoman and Heat) 8 weeks ( Every Woman and Heat) or 6 weeks ( EveryWoman only)
If you are ready to get started creating a stronger core then apply for your Every Woman place today.
If you feel that this could help then do get in touch and I will send you the link to the screening, where you just complete and submit it.