You want to increase the workout without increasing the pressure in your core and undoing all the great work you just did?
Through out the foundation programme EveryWoman you will feel challenged. Then because you start to see the improvements so quickly you are motivated and ready for more, making our follow on programmes like Heat and Heavy ideal. These are designed for increasing, building up your strength flexibility, stability and control. All in all, you might never go back to an ordinary class again!
- Work on shifting those stubborn areas to increase muscle and core strength and stability.
- Develop your overall fitness, strength, burn fat and help improve your posture and sense of wellbeing- all being very core and pelvic floor aware.
- Be ready to prioritize this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL skills to last you a lifetime and enable you to get back to doing what you love?
- Are you a woman who loves to or wants to run, lift heavy or are you involved in a dynamic sport?, we have the perfect programme for you in Heavy.
What do I do once I have finished EveryWoman?
Once you have completed the Every Woman programme, then you can maintain, protect, progress and preserve what you have achieved in Heat. This is included in our 8 and 12 week programmes. It is also available as a weekly class to attend for only £20 per month.
In this programme, we’ve finally nailed exercise for fat loss that is also ‘Pelvic Floor Friendly’!
It’s a ‘no-jump’ all over body conditioning workout that truly will hit all the fat loss ( EPOC) markers and jump start your metabolism and keep you burning calories for hours after the exercise session. We truly take it up a notch or two with a change in music and tempo to truly get you moving but with a deep respect for your Pelvic Health. Ultimately, IT CAN BE DONE. You can keep both feet on the ground and still have effective fat loss!
What if I want to get back to running, lifting weights and the high impact I enjoyed?
Women who want to return to or start more advanced fitness that involve running, jumping, impact and lifting weights in a heavy and dynamic fashion will be excited to learn about Heavy. This programme is for women wanting to get back to running and lifting weights. This incorporates the Foundation course, EveryWoman for 6 weeks, because this covers the basics that need to be understood before returning to higher impact fitness. Then the following 6 weeks is progressed bespoke exercises designed to enable you to get back to doing what you love.
Heavy is coming soon….
Programmes are exclusively for B Fitness and Wellbeing Members graduating from EveryWoman or Diastasis.
Holistic Core Restore® Athlete 12. ( Coming soon)
12 weeks of upping your game, upping the intensity, upping the effort and ultimately, 12 weeks of getting FITTER, FASTER, STRONGER and being able to go for LONGER because you’ve built a strong core and pelvic floor foundation with us and now you’re ready to roll!
you can access this programme either ONLINE or work LIVE with your HCR Coach so once you have your FOUNDATION in place and the time is right for you to work harder….
What makes this different?
- This programme runs for 12 weeks and you will either meet with me once per week in person or virtually and complete your additional ‘weekly delivered’ online home workouts, which are approximately 20 minutes in duration and progressed weekly. You will be guided through these additional workouts by programme creator Jenny Burrell, so you actually have the benefit of two Coaches for the entire 12 weeks! BONUS!
- The programme will start with SET UP, where we help you get prepared for the coming 12 weeks including taking your Fitness Test and logging your start point measurements.
- We would be remiss to not include a RESULTS GUARANTEED Clean Eating, SIMPLE, Fat Loss Nourishment Guide. We wanted the best for you and so asked the best in the business Julie Bartlett to provide her comprehensive, TRIED AND TESTED and widely success programme as a compliment to this programme. It’s truly NO FUSS and will deliver big results over the course of this programme.
Forget ‘stretching’, let’s RELEASE AND RE-ALIGN!
Aches, pains and changes to one’s posture are a standard part of the Pregnancy to Post Natal life phase and indeed the life of any woman and any women simply ‘put up’ with muscular aches and pains when there are simple, time effective, self-care solutions available to everyone. Holistic Core Restore ‘Release’ is an ESSENTIAL part of any woman’s self-care toolbox. Simple ways to ‘release’ muscular tension that draw on self-massage, myofascial movement, Yoga and Pilates traditions. This programme also involves simple meditation strategies and ESSENTIAL Pelvic Floor and nervous system down-training which, we all know, is just as important as ‘doing the work’. A delicious and ESSENTIAL part of any wellness strategy and suitable (with modifications) for all women. Poor sitting and standing postures build unwanted pressure through the Core and keep muscle in a position that’s unhelpful when we want our bodies to function, pain-free and optimally.
Remember: the function of your Pelvic Floor, the way you breathe and the healing of your Diastasis all depend on optimal postural alignment…it truly matters, so how about we prioritize moving freely in our daily life?