The B Fitness Holistic Core Restore® programme is the foundation to your fitness and wellbeing. It is a comprehensive functional fitness programme designed for women in all life stages who want to create a stronger core that will continue to support in the years to come in a 6 week course for women who want to take control of their core and pelvic floor strength.
The low impact workouts tone, sculpt and strengthen major muscle groups including your core; abdominals and pelvic floor by using body weight exercises and a variety of equipment that you get to keep. This is our foundation programme which is a perfect blend incorporating the principles of pilates and yoga, stretching, bodyweight and resistance exercises to strengthen your entire body with a focus on your core foundation which can improve mind, life and body.
Next EveryWoman Groups are held at The Box Health and Fitness Studio
Monday 8 January at 10.15am.
Monday 8 January at 8.15pm.
Tuesday 9 January at 1.30pm.
Friday 12 January at 12.45pm.
Every Woman 1-2-1 can be booked when mutually convenient.
This is our unique signature ground breaking foundation 6 week exercise programme that focuses on connecting to and strengthening your pelvic floor and core so it’s fit for purpose. This isn’t your average lift and squeeze Pelvic Floor exercises, we move the whole body in order to speak to the Pelvic Floor to rebuild your internal foundations progressing as we go. It is suitable for almost all woman in all life stages, from pregnancy through to menopause.
Immerse yourself into a programme to get your body shape and function back and upgrade your fitness and wellbeing. We use a blend of pilates, stretching, yoga, bodyweight and a variety of resistance exercises to strengthen your entire body with a focus on your core; abdominal muscles and pelvic floor.
We all know that after pregnancy, birth, Hysterectomy or other Gynae surgery that you need help recovering on a deeper level. You need to heal, recover and return to a functioning body and you know there is more to it than a few squeezes at the traffic lights and endless crunches. You may be experiencing back and shoulder pain, snacking on sugary foods and binging without feeling full. We could help you make some changes so your nutrition could be working more towards supporting your healing. You may have tried different classes in your effort to tighten your tum and banish those leaky pelvic floor moments. Your tummy feels disconnected and not quite as it used to. You are confused about what is appropriate exercise to do to help and regain your core strength. While it is very true that there are many exercises that you should avoid, there is so much that you can do. The exercise needs to be bespoke to you and where you are in recovery, whether your babies are 6 weeks old or into their twenties.
Preservation is a key focus with this programme, for life; your health, your fitness, your stress, your sanity, you feeling good in your body, family time, continence ( because without being secure in that then the stresses it places on your life are beyond challenging), and reduced enjoyment of life. Aim to keep your bits where they should be for the next few decades and enjoy doing things for YOURSELF. Be in it with your body for the long term. Respect your body now and let it let you know you are supporting it well.
- Is this for me?
- If you have ever experienced leaks when sneezing, coughing, running, jumping, trampolining, laughing or at any time when there is unwanted leakage, then this is the ideal foundation for you.
- If you want to have an effective programme for healing and closing abdominal separation / tummy gap this is an excellent foundation to build from.
- If you enjoyed yoga, pilates or other low impact fitness then you will love this with the specific focus on rebuilding your core.
- If you have never tried low impact exercises like that and usually attend sweaty tiring workouts, then you will love the variety this provides.
- If you want to tighten your tummy area or improve your pelvic floor if you have ever experienced bladder weakness, then you will love it as it’s designed to restore confidence in your core function, helping you reconnect in the area’s we worry about most, like abdominal separation, weak pelvic floor and early prolapse symptoms.
- If you want to know more about core strength, pelvic health then this functional exercise programme does just that.
- If you have seen a specialist who confirmed you have a low level prolapse and advised you to strengthen your pelvic floor then this programme helps to create a stronger core.
- If you have lower back or shoulder pain and aches associated with a weak core than these will be reduced through the strengthening and release work in the programme.
What are the benefits?
- You train with me personally as your complete guide over 6 weeks with no more guessing or wondering what to do meaning you will achieve much more than on your own.
- In depth health assessment, tummy check ( to measure any abdominal gap you may have) so we can meet you where you are and progress realistically and effectively.
- You’ll be the confident owner of a stronger back, a better-looking firmer flatter tummy and of course a stronger and better-functioning Pelvic Floor.
- Fitter, stronger and have increased flexibility, stability and gentle body toning in just a few weeks.
- You leave each session feeling both invigorated, strengthened, motivated and calmer with a sense of balanced energy.
- Our low impact exercise programme will improve mind, life and body especially your core and pelvic floor.
- Develop your overall strength by reconnecting to your core and building up from this foundation.
- As you stretch, bend, move purposefully and breathe your way through a series of functional exercise routines. We incorporate and include elements of pilates, yoga and bodyweight exercises as part of our programmes, starting with the foundation programme.
- Increase your flexibility and strength leaving you feeling stronger and more centered.
- Breathing is central to our programmes and teamed with our simple structured moves and stretches give you a holistic workout that’s both effective and low impact.
- Improve your posture, strength and flexibility, be more core aware with a stronger more in control pelvic floor, fewer leaks and a body becoming more balanced as we progress with our wellbeing element of the programme leaving your mind and energy more balanced.
Plus you get
- Immediate access to our PDF’s
- Online membership site of knowledge, downloads and exercise videos for you to follow in your own time, in addition to our sessions.
- Includes your ‘keep forever kit’ – 2 balls and 2 bands.
- Education Booklet
- Holistic Core Restore Nutrition and Recipe Guide to help you with your healing.
Securing your place and what does it cost?
Every Woman 1-2-1 is less than £6 a day, £247 in total.
Every woman group is £107, including all the above.
For so many of us, fitness = strength, but in reality, fitness = strength, mobility, flexibility and the ability to move between tension and relaxation with ease.
Before you start there is a comprehensive screening to assess if this exercise based course is suitable for you. Then if this course is a great fit you are ready to start; you will receive your comprehensive education booklet and all the equipment and kit you will need to follow the exercise programme in sessions and at home, for now and to keep. You will also receive a file to gradually fill with further information and education as we progress. You will receive log in details for the online membership hub where you have access to videos to follow at home between sessions and a wealth of further education for yourself.
You will attend once a week for 6 weeks where we will progress through the exercises, discuss topics relevant to your health, fitness and wellbeing including nutrition and self care.
We don’t need an excuse to give you some astounding offers so to celebrate the final course of 2017 if you book onto our November Holistic Core Restore® coaching you have 10 weeks for the price of 6, so you experience Heat where we take it up a notch with complete core and pelvic floor awareness progressing on from Everywoman.
If you are ready to get started creating a stronger core then apply for your Every Woman place today.
If you feel that this could help then do get in touch and I will send you the link to the screening, where you just complete and submit it.
Once you have completed the Foundation Every Woman programme, or the Diastasis programme then you can maintain, protect and preserve what you have achieved in our next stage in Heat, or Heavy. Heat is £20 monthly and you choose which class time suits you best and come along each week as we progress.
These are exclusively for B Fitness members. Through out the foundation programme you will feel challenged, and because you start to see the improvements so quickly you are motivated and ready for more, making our follow on programmes like Heat and Heavy ideal for increasing, building up your strength flexibility, stability and control. All in all, you might never go back to an ordinary class again!
You want to increase the workout without increasing the pressure in your core and undoing all the great work you just did? Fat burning got simple with this ‘no-jump’ low impact all over body conditioning workout that truly will hit all the fat loss (EPOC) markers and jump start your metabolism and keep you burning calories for hours after the exercise session. Work on shifting those stubborn areas to increase muscle and core strength and stability.
Develop your overall fitness, strength, burn fat and help improve your posture and sense of wellbeing- all being very core and pelvic floor aware.